Burns & McDonnell - Kansas City, MO
We are proud to have been chosen to provide a modular turnstile building to Burns & McDonnell Empire District Electric Company site.
– Modular building custom built from the floor-up
– Insulated fiberglass fabrication
– Steel roll down door
– Card readers on pedestals for employee clock-in/clock-out
– EntraPass access control software
– Stop and go lights with electronics
About Empire District Electric Company
Founded in October 1909 as a part of the Cities Services Company, The Empire District Electric Company is an investor-owned, regulated utility company that provides electric, natural gas, and water service with approximately 217,000 customers in Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas.
Empire has been listed on the New York Stock Exchange under EDS since 1946.